Shipment to Rioja and Ribera de Duero
We are already at the end of the 2021 harvest. A lot of wineries have already finished this process, while others are still working on it.
The last bioreactor shipment we made from LEV2050 was to La Rioja and to Ribera de Duero. We went to the wineries to carry out the start-up, to explain how the equipment works, and to solve any possible doubts that the wineries might have.
The bioreactors that we sent, as you know, are patented automated bioreactors that allow the multiplication of all types of yeasts, in addition to bacteria and fungi. They can also carry out lees battonage, as well as lysates, and they can obtain mannoprotein fractions. All this is applicable not only to the fermentation processes, but also to processes in the field, through biofertilisation and biocontrol.
Some of the advantages of the BR-LEV-LC bioreactor model are the following:
- First of all, they represent great economic savings in the multiplication of yeasts, bacteria, fungi and mannoproteins
- They also provide significant time savings in the preparation of inoculums
- Furthermmore, they achieve a higher vitality and viability of the inoculums
- They improve the quality of the final product: in the aroma, in the structure and in the fermentation capacity
- Finally, they provide automatization and traceability in the process, which leads to greater control and reproducibility in the sowings
Here you can see some images of the models of the bioreactors that went to the wineries in La Rioja and Ribera de Duero:
If you would like to know more about our products, about our services or about our company, LEV2050, do not hesitate to visit our website. There you will be able to find all the information you are looking for. We hope you enjoyed it!